westmoreland family ymca
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders 4 years 9 months – 12 years old
Camp hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants
2018 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 18th – June 22nd
- Session 2: June 25th – June 29th
- Session 3: July 2nd – July 6th (closed July 4th)
- Session 4: July 9th – July 13th
- Session 5: July 16th – July 20th
- Session 6: July 23rd – July 27th
- Session 7: July 30th – August 3rd
- Session 8: August 6th – August 10th
- Session 9: August 13th – August 17th
Registration is held at the Westmoreland Family YMCA, 18849 Kings Highway, Montross, VA
What to bring
- A printable Summer Camp Application is available here
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Current School-Age program participants
January 23: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Begins February 1: 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM on Monday – Friday (or by appointment)
Counselor in Training
Teens who are ready and want to learn to mentor younger children, lead camp activities, and participate in camp projects, field trips, swimming, and fitness activities should apply to be a “C.I.T”. Learn about being a camp counselor during morning course work sessions. In the afternoon they put their knowledge into practice while working side by side with counselors in camp groups.
Ages: Rising 8th graders through rising 10th graders
Rates: Member $77/week and Non-Member $107/week
Pick up an application at your local YMCA. Return the completed application and a Director will contact you to begin the interview process and training.
Please call 804 493 8163 with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to providing the Best Summer Ever to your Camper(s)!