northern neck Family YMCA
Imagine a summer full of creativity, and adventure! Picture all of the life-long memories that will be made from the exciting activities, like field trips and games! Enjoy your summer knowing that your camper is in a safe, enriching, and positive environment. Here at the Y, we believe that summer camp should an experience for your child to grow in spirit, mind, and body!
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Rising Kindergartners to Rising 6th graders
4 years 9 months-12 years old
Camp hours: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants.
2018 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 18-22 – Lower Camp: Williamsburg Bounce House. Upper Camp: Ice Skating, Newport News
- Session 2: June 25-29 – Chuck E. Cheese, Hampton
- Session 3: July 2-6 – Virginia Beach Aquarium *camp closed July 4
- Session 4: July 9-13 – Water Country, Williamsburg
- Session 5: July 16-20 – Lower Camp: Children’s Museum, Richmond. Upper Camp: STEM Fair, location TBD
- Session 6: July 23-27 – Bethpage Water Park, Urbanna
- Session 7: July 30-August 3 – Westmoreland State Park
- Session 8: August 6-10 – YRC Cinemas, Gloucester
- Session 9: August 13-17 – Reserved for Fall 2018 School Age Participants
- Session 10: August 20-24 – Reserved for Fall 2018 School Age Participants
Registration is held at the YMCA Wiley Child Development Center, 458 Harris Rd., Kilmarnock, VA 22482
- Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register*
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
Due to licensing restrictions, incomplete applications cannot be processed.
YMCA Members & Open Registration:
Current Program Participants: January 18-24, 2018
YMCA Members: January 25-31, 2018
Open to the Public: February 1, 2018 – until filled
NORTHERN NECK FAMILY YMCA
804 435 7977