HAMPTON FAMILY YMCA
Imagine a summer full of creativity, and adventure! Picture all of the life-long memories that will be made from the exciting activities, like field trips and games! Enjoy your summer knowing that your camper is in a safe, enriching, and positive environment. Here at the Y, we believe that summer camp should an experience for your child to grow in spirit, mind, and body!
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Kindergartners 5 – 12 years old
Camp hours: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants
2018 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 18 – June 22
- Session 2: June 25 – June 29
- Session 3: July 2 – July 6 (CLOSED Tuesday, July 4th)
- Session 4: July 9 – July 13
- Session 5: July 16 – July 20
- Session 6: July 23 – July 27
- Session 7: July 30 – August 3
- Session 8: August 6 – August 10
- Session 9: August 13 – August 17
- Session 10: August 20 – August 24
Registration is held at the Hampton Family YMCA, located at 1 YMCA Way, Hampton, VA 23669
What to bring:
- You may fill out a Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
- First week in full and $25 deposits (non-refundable, non-transferable) for each additional week is also due at time of registration
Due to state licensing requirements, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Please download a copy of our Summer Camp Parent Handbook
Current School-Age Participants, YMCA Members and Program Participants January 15
YMCA members January 22; By Appointment Only
Everyone February 1; By Appointment Only
757 722 9044