BEST CAMP EVER!
This is a great weekly camp for younger teens who are ready for more than the traditional camp setting. If your child is adventurous and ready for kayaking, fishing, biking, and nature exploration, this is the camp for them! Connecting children to the outdoors encourages them to enjoy and value the natural environment.
Ages: Rising 3rd through Rising 9th Graders
Camp hours: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $106/week for members and $136/week for program participants
2018 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 18 – June 22
- Session 2: June 25 – June 29
- Session 3: July 2 – July 6 (CLOSED Tuesday, July 4th)
- Session 4: July 9 – July 13
- Session 5: July 16 – July 20
- Session 6: July 23 – July 27
- Session 7: July 30 – August 3
- Session 8: August 6 – August 10
- Session 9: August 13 – August 17
- Session 10: August 20 – August 24
- Session 11: August 27 – August 31
Registration is held at the Hampton Family YMCA, located at 1 YMCA Way, Hampton, VA 23669
What to bring:
- You may fill out a Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- Returning Campers– We will still need a new application and birth certificate but the immunization record and physical will transfer from previous year.
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
- First week in full and $25 deposits (non-refundable, non-transferable) for each additional week is also due at time of registration
Due to state licensing requirements, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Please download a copy of our Summer Camp Parent Handbook
Current School-Age Participants, YMCA Members and Program Participants
YMCA members January 22; By Appointment Only
Everyone February 1; By Appointment Only
757 690 7403