Hampton Family YMCA
Visit the Y
1 YMCA Way
Hampton, VA 23669 Get Directions
- Mon–Thur 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Fri 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sat 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sun 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Our YMCA began in 1980 with the commitment of Hampton residents and city leaders. The Hampton Family YMCA provides a safe, family-oriented environment, and a gathering place for thousands of kids, families, seniors and individuals. With the ever-changing need of the community, our YMCA continues to improve the lives of all residents in Hampton and surrounding areas.
Report includes stories and statistics about the impact we make in the communities we serve.
What's Happening at the Y
HAMPTON FAMILY YMCA
Imagine a summer full of creativity, and adventure! Picture all of the life-long memories that will be made from the exciting activities, like field trips and games! Enjoy your summer knowing that your camper is in a safe, enriching, and positive environment. Here at the Y, we believe that summer camp should an experience for your child to grow in spirit, mind, and body!
THE BEST CAMP EVER!
Ages: Kindergartners 5 – 12 years old
Camp hours: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $86/week for members and $116/week for program participants
2018 Weekly Session Dates
- Session 1: June 18 – June 22
- Session 2: June 25 – June 29
- Session 3: July 2 – July 6 (CLOSED Tuesday, July 4th)
- Session 4: July 9 – July 13
- Session 5: July 16 – July 20
- Session 6: July 23 – July 27
- Session 7: July 30 – August 3
- Session 8: August 6 – August 10
- Session 9: August 13 – August 17
- Session 10: August 20 – August 24
Registration is held at the Hampton Family YMCA, located at 1 YMCA Way, Hampton, VA 23669
What to bring:
- You may fill out a Summer Camp Application to bring with you
- An original birth certificate, immunization record, and physical for each camper must accompany your application to register
- $40 non-refundable registration fee per child due at time of registration
- First week in full and $25 deposits (non-refundable, non-transferable) for each additional week is also due at time of registration
Due to state licensing requirements, incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Please download a copy of our Summer Camp Parent Handbook
Current School-Age Participants, YMCA Members and Program Participants January 15
YMCA members January 22; By Appointment Only
Everyone February 1; By Appointment Only
757 722 9044